Sign in to follow this  
spex

Riley Pics 3324 Grafts W Dr. Feller

Riley:

Hey Guys

Here are some pics as promised w the help of my man Spex. All feedback, good bad and ugly is welcome. I am 8 days out now. Most of the scabs have fallen out. I used the haircycle products i.e Biotin spray etc., and they seem to do a decent job. Thanks to everybody for helping me out on this forum the last 2 years. It was and is a great resource. And very entertaining at times I will keep u all updated. Cheers.........Riley

127.jpg223.jpg316.jpg

413.jpg56.jpg

63.jpg

"The Life of Riley" now has a whole new meaning...congratulations again!

You probably already know this, but the staples coming out (soon) will make a considerable difference in how you sleep/feel overall. My scar was huge (big session, big head) but has healed beautifully.

Grow well, grow often,

Benjamin

"The Life of Riley" now has a whole new meaning...congratulations again!

LOL! ;)

You certainly have a way with words Ben! :D

Grow well Riley my man!! ;)

thanks for posting the pics,thety look good. are you on propecia riley/

I am on propecia, 5% minoxidil and 2% Nizoral(2 x week)

Thanks everyone for well wishes. I'll keep u all posted

3324 into the front 1/3 ;) That's going to give you excellent results! 600 more than me, I'm jealous :P

Riley i'm sure is in for a great result - His donor is a little denser than yours mate :P

Hi Riley - how did the Staple removal go ? Did you sleep a little beter? :unsure:

how has the healing gone rily?

Hey Hairless

Much better thank you but I still know its "there" if you know what I mean. The top third of my head is as red as a baboon's butt. Its funny for the first 31/2 weeks I had minimal redness but soon after it got quite discolored. Is there anything like powder or foundation that one can use safely to camouflage the redness w/out hurting the grafts. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks Hairless

Dr Spex prescribed me some distilled Witch Hazel and it seemed to help with the redness. My redness wasn't apparent at first because the graft stubble camouflaged it but as soon as it shed, I was bright red.

Riley: Hey bud. Don't worry at this point about damaging your grafts - they're not going anywhere. You should definitiely be using something to improve the redness. I used aloe, witch hazel might work as well. But, in the meantime, ask your girl to help you with makeup to cover it up. There is no way that makeup will damage your grafts at 3 1/2 weeks post op.

Glad to hear things are going OK.

BIMD

Rileys 5 months pics - Taking real shape amigo!!!:beer; You have got a great deal to look forward to matey!!!!

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

Hi Riley, Well done mate.

You oughta thank Dr Feller for taking 10 years off you! what an excellent result!!

Lucky

Looking great for 5 months :)

Thanks all for the well wishes. As you can tell I'm not the world's fastest grower but making steady progress now. BTW these pics were taken right out of bed so that's why my hairstyle looks a bit unruly. The pics are not the greatest so I apologize for that. I took some photos later that morning after I took a shower so I'll forward those to Spex as well. A bit more flattering. Again, thanks for all the support. I'll keep you all posted. Cheers

Another pic of Riley at 5 months: - Let the games begin!

pre op:

IPB Image

5 months:

IPB Image