chino

Proscar From Dr Ashcroft

The proscar that Dr Ashcroft supplies you with doesn't look like this does it?:

http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk/hair-loss/proscar.html

I have already got a pack that looks like that, and somehow think it's fake (wow how could i think that, it looks like it was designed by a small child?).

I am just about to purchase some through his, and I would be so dissapointed if it turned out to look like that!

Thanks for any responses!

The Proscar Dr ashcroft perscribes is 110% legit!!!!!!!!!!! And yes the box is the same

Ok thanks alot spex! That's really reassuring actually as I've been sat on this box of proscar for a while now just because I thought it looks stupid. Cheers

The tablets are blue and apple shaped. Not very good for cutting into fifths but they were designed to be taken whole.

Do you have the same proscar box also s.a.f.?

How do you cut them into fifths? I would think....Cut the protruding bit off, use that as one, then cut the rest into quarters as its more or less even then?

I've been sat on this box of proscar for a while now just because I thought it looks stupid.

Maybe it thought you didn't look to bright yourself :)

Yes thats the way to cut it. But to be honest the best wa is to just cut it into 4ths and get 1.25 into the system

It is difficult to get fifths from the tablet. The answer is dont cut it. It will just break up everywhere. Heres what I do bite it instead.

Day 1 bite across the bottom part of the (apple). Now the tab is a much more square shape. Now just bite a corner/quarter a day. I find this much easier :)

i tryed emailing Dr ashcroft asking him about getting propecia but he hasnt replyed and that was about a week ago, did you guys email him or phone? and if u emailed what did you say in the email...

edit: coudl i just write a cheque out and send it to him with a note? i live in the UK

Lol! I e-mailed him on sunday and monday morning I had a reply... I just told him a little about myself and my hairloss and asked how to order through him.

I got a very fast response from Dr Ashcroft and it's likely that I will try a years supply, what positives and negatives have you guys noticed physically from Proscar?

I hav'nt noticed anything. But then again I dont have much natural hair left to lose. I'm a nw6. No sides yet after 5 months. I've previously used Propecia and Avodaart for over a year and they did'nt seem to do anything either. I think I got on the meds too late.

I hav'nt noticed anything. But then again I dont have much natural hair left to lose.

So you're basically throwing money away on drugs that aren't helping your hair and could be messing up your hormones and ruining your chances of recovery when you get an enlarged prostate and/or prostate cancer <_< ??

Many guys stop using propecia becaue they feel its not helping - when the stop they soon realise it was helping! :blink: This is only my opinion of the experience of many guys i have liased with over the years :)

I hav'nt noticed anything. But then again I dont have much natural hair left to lose.

So you're basically throwing money away on drugs that aren't helping your hair and could be messing up your hormones and ruining your chances of recovery when you get an enlarged prostate and/or prostate cancer :huh: ??

Err, yeah now you mention it! :)

I think you're right because none of my relatives is nw7. They are all nw5/6 which is what I was anyway.

Its just the fear of losing anymore that keeps me taking it maybe I should'nt bother! :blink:

Is it any good cutting down the dosage? I've heard even 0.25mg a day can work well. If I had a lot to lose then obviously I would'nt even ask but at the moment I'm just taking it for hair peace of mind.

Is it any good cutting down the dosage? I've heard even 0.25mg a day can work well. If I had a lot to lose then obviously I would'nt even ask but at the moment I'm just taking it for hair peace of mind.

Don't know :) You could try it and see what happens... probably better doing that than suddenly stopping it altogether. Breaking your pill into 20 bits might be a bit difficult though :angry:

is dr ashcrofts address the same as ever and is it still £120 for 15 month supply

as i need to order some and dr a not answering phone

thanks

Well after weeks of contemplation I have finally decided to try Proscar for a year to see how I personally react to it, it seems clear to me that the majority of people on it are seeing positive results so my curiosity has gotten the better of me despite my ingrained scepticism, I will obviously keep everyone updated with my progress. I sent a postal order to Dr Ashcroft this afternoon, anyone have any idea how long I should expect to wait?

I sent a postal order to Dr Ashcroft this afternoon, anyone have any idea how long I should expect to wait?

Don't know much about postal orders ;) but it will be with you asap! He's a good guy.

The postal order may slow things down...... :)

My Proscar arrived this morning, a smooth transaction from beginning to end so far. I will begin my treatment today and keep you all updated, I wasn't sure if I would end up trying it but since I have, hope that I will get to report positive results for those of you that are undecided. I am also going to invest in some Nizoral shampoo, is this available in 'Boots' pharmacies?