Sign in to follow this  
zip it

10mths

post-288-1156842630_thumb.jpgpost-288-1156842436_thumb.jpghi everyone here are my 10mth pics as promised

remember i shaved the front part off in june

but it just grows back really fast, idont know why one side is really curly :P

looks like its been in rollers all night :P

Hi Zip it, thanks for the pics, i know you went to wellsbourne, could you let me know how many grafts you had and how much you paid?

Obviously it is thin but for what its worth it doesn't look too bad, its not pluggy, this is helped by the colour of your hair, at least it is a base for your next ht, did you use flash in this photo?

How do you feel about it now?

hi garageland thanks for the feedback

the cost was £3000 they said i had 1000 grafts :P

both pics were taken with flash, ive also been taking dut

for the past 10mths going to see dr feller in oct :P

Hi Zip it, i didn't see your pre op pics, did you have much hair there before? for 1000 grafts it looks ok considering you probably got nowhere near that amount, i have seen a hell of a lot worse imo.

Good luck in Oct with Feller, you will see how it is meant to be done, how many grafts are you shooting for, and where are you gonna put them?

Sorry for all the questions but how are you responding to DUT? i have just started taking proscar

Hey Zip!!

Here is your 10 month pic from 1000 with The H******* *****:

PICT04271.JPG

I must say mate it has certianly turned out better than we had originally thought :P The fact that you had growth its a bonus and this can only help your next surgery!!

Zipit is gunning for a 4000+ session with DR Feller in October

I'm really glad that the surgery with The H******* ***** wasn't wasted like many i see :P

Roll on October!!

Yes mate - trust me. I have met with several patients from that particualr clinic and in comparrison you look like David Hasslehoff :P

Seriously this previous work is only going to aid your next surgery and it will compliment the new surgery by adding density. The new surgery will be designed around it to hide it but at the same time it will only help!

Looks a lot better than I expected too :P With another 4000 in there you will be David Hasslehoff :P

Looks a lot better than I expected too With another 4000 in there you will be David Hasslehoff

Lol! :P

KRPrintMediaBanner.jpg

The HOFF is a legend!!!! :P

They are making a new Knightrider movie - for real! Believe he is in it!!! B)

Not: Sorry Zipit for a little tangent off topic :P

You will soon be the Hoff! ;)

Johnny - Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P B) Love it!!!

Serious John!!!!!!! ;)

Looks a lot better than I expected too :P With another 4000 in there you will be David Hasslehoff :P

thanks pb looks really bad in daylight i would need a head transplant

to look like david hasslehoff B)

Hi Zip it, i didn't see your pre op pics, did you have much hair there before? for 1000 grafts it looks ok considering you probably got nowhere near that amount, i have seen a hell of a lot worse imo.

Good luck in Oct with Feller, you will see how it is meant to be done, how many grafts are you shooting for, and where are you gonna put them

ime really looking forward to it :P but not the flying part :P

i did have fine hair there before so i dont know if the dut has helped

i will give it at least a year, if i can get any where near 4000 i will be

very happy B)

Hey Zip it , You hair looks reseanable and not pluggy or anythin but the 4000 will bosh you with hair !

All the best !!

thanks john youre posts crack me up :lol: :lol:

Doesn't look too bad Zipit. Good luck in October :)

thanks george :)

I think it looks really good considering. All the best with your upcoming Feller surgery. I'm sure it will go really well! :)

Please keep us informed.... I'm getting close myself to biting the bullet :)

Hey zip it, thanks for sharing the pics. You could have been a lot worser off and with 4000 grafts on its way you'll be looking great! Congrats I'm really pleased for you ;)

Hasslehoff is a legend.. I hadn't seen him on TV for a while until those Pipex commercials :D

Hey zip it, thanks for sharing the pics. You could have been a lot worser off and with 4000 grafts on its way you'll be looking great! Congrats I'm really pleased for you :P

thanks bal how are you getting along how are you growing

Hey Zip It, growths been on the quiet side as of late. I noticed a graft hair pop out at 8.5 months but other that, just mild improvement. Theres a few tiny think hairs that have yet to mature so when they do, that will hopefully help with coverage. I may have to add some more at the front, just to "fill in the cracks" but I'll wait and see in the next few months.

Yeah thats the one... David Hasselhoff, KING OF THE INTERNET! Funny Sh!t :)