BringinItBack

Hey Guys, 3 Month Update As Promised!

Hey guys,

As promised I will be posting my pics up every month with the update. Sorry the quality of these pics aren't the best. I will try to take better one's when I get a chance. You can see the pinkness is still there but becoming more faint. Some of the new grafts have started to grow but you can't tell in the pics because they are hidden under the original hair.

I'm posting the pics with flash because they are easier to see. On my page you can see the pics without flash that give a better idea of how the hair looks, unfortunately the pics came out dark so I need to retake them. (I put one no flash up to give an idea)

Let me know what you guys think. By the way these pics are using no concealers (I think thats obvious but just throwing it out there!)

BringinItBack_53.JPG

BringinItBack_54.JPG

BringinItBack_55.JPG

One without flash, dark pic

BringinItBack_56.JPG

Hi BringingItBack,

Thanks for the pictures - here's your no-flash pic with the lighting auto-corrected:

BringinItBack_56.jpg

I think he uses thickeners and other products when he's out and about so with his hair that length he can get a good result from them.

I think he uses thickeners and other products when he's out and about so with his hair that length he can get a good result from them.

Exactly. He hit the nail on the head.

I do want to even it out, but I don't want to go much shorter right now because my scars become more noticable. I still have some shockloss in the back area that makes the scars visible. My hair also grows at different rates right now. The untouched area is normal, the recipient area was growing a little slower at first, but the grafts from HT 1 grew very fast and are longer than the other recipient hair behind it.

The original scar is usually easier to see then the new Dr. Feller scar. Kind of sad considering Feller's is 3 months old and still healing while the other scar is over 2 years old and completely healed.

PB.

Thanks for fixing that pic, much easier to see the true status.

That pic should give everyone an idea of my Pre-HT with Feller look. The hairs in front are darker and coarse and have seperation between each graft. This is actually a little better then before because there are some grafts in the hairline and behind that never shed. So just imagine this pic but a little worse. That is why I went to Dr. Feller for the repair.

Thanks for the update, are you taking msm, your hair has grown back really long in 3 months, you are in a similar situation to me in having to keep the hair longer.You have got to the tricky 3 month mark, now will be the fun months to come.

Thanks for the update, are you taking msm, your hair has grown back really long in 3 months, you are in a similar situation to me in having to keep the hair longer.You have got to the tricky 3 month mark, now will be the fun months to come.

Yeah, I was taking MSM. I ran out like a week ago though and haven't gotten anymore yet. The 3 month mark is interesting though.

Thanks guys for the compliments. always appreciated.