Sign in to follow this  
Mike UK

Follicular Cell Regeneration

Has anyone heard of Follicular cell regeneration , which involves multiplying basic hair cells in culture and then injecting them back into the scalp promising the prospect of limitless amounts of hair , Got a letter from Farjo looking for volunteers to take part in phase 2 tests .

Has anyone heard of Follicular cell regeneration , which involves multiplying basic hair cells in culture and then injecting them back into the scalp promising the prospect of limitless amounts of hair , Got a letter from Farjo looking for volunteers to take part in phase 2 tests .

Believe you are referring to HM. It was 5 years away 10 years ago... they say its about another 10 years away now :)

The fact FARJO ;) are looking for volunteers says it all........................FARJO are one of the worst HT clinics in the UK. Avoid!!!

Yea i agree wouldnt go near Farjo , apparently they cut a strip out dissect it , send it off for X amount of time to culture and then inject the cells straight into the scalp . sounds like its gonna be very expensive.

The fact FARJO :) are looking for volunteers says it all........................FARJO are one of the worst HT clinics in the UK. Avoid!!!

I argee. It sounds good and lets hope it works but I cant really see it being a reality for many years. It would be a brave/desperate man who volunteers for this ! You could end up looking disasterous,let someone else be the guinea pig first.

Got a letter from Farjo looking for volunteers to take part in phase 2 tests .
:)

The fact FARJO are looking for volunteers says it all........................FARJO are one of the worst HT clinics in the UK. Avoid!!!

Absolutley!!!

hI johnyd473 only been back a couple of days , hope you are well

I wouldnt volunteer for any experimental procedeures but i would like to see the results when and if they come out .

congrats to Phill for his move with Dr Bisanga , couldnt happen to a nicer guy well done phill

and also to Spex , good luck in your new role with Dr Feller .

Hi johny , yea my hair is coming along fine i'm very pleased with the result so far .

you cant see my scalp anymore even with stage lighting , the scar has healed up nicely and i'm looking

forward to having the crown done early next year , cheers MikeUK.

you cant see my scalp anymore even with stage lighting

Sounds good mike.

You are 2 months out yeah? Sounds like you are a super fast grower!! ;)

Had my HT in may going into 4 months , the only thing i've used is Nizoral shampoo , to be honest i am very surprised at how fast its come on .

I will post some new pictures soon thanks.