Pictures taken by the patient.

post-261-1152544816_thumb.jpg Immediatley post op

post-261-1152544895_thumb.jpg 4 days post op

post-261-1152545110_thumb.jpg post-261-1152545179_thumb.jpg 14 days post op

post-261-1152544969_thumb.jpg post-261-1152545014_thumb.jpg 1 month post op

post-261-1152545228_thumb.jpg Pre & 4 months post op

post-261-1152545274_thumb.jpg Pre & 5 months post op

Phil

Nice job.... Looks like the patient suffered prolonged redness for a while after surgery, is this normal? Do you know if he was taking any meds?

Spuraman,

Here is a picture of the scar line immediatly post op; I'll have an updated picture later.

post-261-1152597430_thumb.jpg

Gasman,

I'm not aware he had any prolonged redness; do you mean the 14 day pictures? We generally give minox 2% to start approx 12 days after; If you want to read his thread you can go to his forum, it has an easy language translator.

Phil

Hi Kiffa,

The doc was Dr B; I hope to update shortly the patient is away at present.

I believe you are meeting Dr B. today for a consultation...all the best.

Phil

Hi Kiffa,

The doc was Dr B; I hope to update shortly the patient is away at present.

I believe you are meeting Dr B. today for a consultation...all the best.

Phil

yeah I have met the doctor Bisanga at Naples this morning, after having made 9 hours of "trip" in train..in total 18 hours in one day!

He has clarified me a lot of things, he has given so many information on the techniques (FUE and STRIP), on the attainable densities, on the instructions pre-post surgery, on the closing of the temples, on the schockloss and a lot of other things.

Finally I can affirm, without some doubt, that he is a doctor very, very ethical and of good heart. He had just reached Naples for a vacation, and he has met us without problems... really available and reassuring!

yeah I have met the doctor Bisanga at Naples this morning, after having made 9 hours of "trip" in train..in total 18 hours in one day!

He has clarified me a lot of things, he has given so many information on the techniques (FUE and STRIP), on the attainable densities, on the instructions pre-post surgery, on the closing of the temples, on the schockloss and a lot of other things.

Finally I can affirm, without some doubt, that he is a doctor very, very ethical and of good heart. He had just reached Naples for a vacation, and he has met us without problems... really available and reassuring!

Hi Kiffa,

Glad to hear the meeting went well; I look forward to meeting you in a few weeks.

Phil

I have always been under the impression it was 2000, but I'll confirm with escar and Dr Bisanga for you.

Phil

Many apologies to the forum...it is 3000. A moment of madness or slip of the fingure i can't remember; but apologies.

Phil

No worries Phil - i have amended the title :) All good!!

Kiffa - Bro sounds like a road trip amigo!! Glad it was a worth while one :) Keep us all informed mate :)