Sign in to follow this  
HDC

Repair Case; Redisribution And 2000 Fue

Remarkable improvement there, he must be thrilled to get rid of that crap that was done initially!! :)

Are these the BHT pictures you were refering to Phill?

Great pictures.... Looks good. SImilar to something I would like, but luckily I haven't those nasty plugs to start off with. Keep the info and pics coming Phil.

Great job! Congrats to HDC and the poor patient who's previous work was just barbaric!! I'm sure this guy is chuffed to bits and should be! :)

quick - i do not believe these are BHT pictures - They are FUE pics

Thanks spex;

You're right this is FUE, not BH.

He has recently had a repair to the 1cm scar line from the first op; we closed with Triclosure. As soon as I can I'll show this also.

This should be interesting because there are not many case studies of the triclosure on impaired skin.

Phil

Updated pictures of the scar revision

post-261-1152802162_thumb.jpg Scar Line

post-261-1152802191_thumb.jpg 5 Days Post Op

post-261-1152802213_thumb.jpg 10 Days Post Op

post-261-1152802240_thumb.jpg 1 Month Post Op

Phil

Hi Phil

Similar situ to me a few months ago! though my plugs were more in the forelock area. Took the decision just to HT around them instead of take them out. I have significant pits as well under certain lighitng conditions which are dispapearingn fast as the new HT kicks in. How did this guys pits heal? I guess Dr B didn't suture them up, just allow them to heal. Are they still pitted? How soon after the healing did HDC then put the new single hairs in there? It looks great what Dr B has done/ I'm wondering if this was in one session, or many.

AJG

Hi Phil

Similar situ to me a few months ago! though my plugs were more in the forelock area. Took the decision just to HT around them instead of take them out. I have significant pits as well under certain lighitng conditions which are dispapearingn fast as the new HT kicks in. How did this guys pits heal? I guess Dr B didn't suture them up, just allow them to heal. Are they still pitted? How soon after the healing did HDC then put the new single hairs in there? It looks great what Dr B has done/ I'm wondering if this was in one session, or many.

AJG

Hi AJG,

In this case there was no choice but to remove and redistribute; hair line design and angulation was so bad. The exisitng grafts were removed by FUE, no suturing.

There is still some pitting visible below the hair line and he has laser therapy to help the skin heal better and make the pitting less visible. It's unrealistic to expect them to disappear totally, but it has made a large improvement.

The removal and placement of a further 2000 FUE was done in one session. He has recently had the scar revision and a few more FUE to give more density.

Phil