gappy_guy

Body Hair Transplant Question And Hi To All Who Have Been Through The Transplant Mill (new Member)

Hello everyone,

My first posting on here. I thought it was time I became involved in the discussions about hair loss and treatments – a subject which is very relevant and close to my heart. I’ve read with interest the experiences of some of you and at least I know that, with my own history of dealing with unscrupulous hair companies, that I am not the only one suffering from the effects of being lied to, misled and paying to be butchered. I’m not sure whether naming and shaming those responsible for wrecking a good portion of my life is allowed on here or if it’s worth it. But what I will say to anyone planning on having surgical hair replacement is that you should do your research thoroughly and ask questions. Try to meet people who have had surgery – in the flesh is always best. I don’t always think that pictures are a reliable way to make a sound judgment about who you might entrust with performing surgery on you. A doctors track record is also important. The internet is useful and yet can leave you none the wiser in many respects when it comes to evaluating a surgeons merits. There is always going to be a tendency to publicise success stories or at least leave out details of guys who have been heavily scarred or disfigured by their experiences. I wish that at the age of 20, in 1990, when I wanted to meet my hair loss problem head on, someone stopped me, or something happened on the way to the surgery or that the internet was available then. Well all these “if only’s” have been playing over and over again in my head for a long time. But hindsight is a wonderful thing. I do feel cheated and from the very moment I took of the bandages after the very first procedure, the shock was more than I could bear and even though the “butchers” tried to make me aware of what to expect on removing the bandages, it’s funny I knew right then, right there, standing in front of the mirror that my life had been changed, had taken a different turn, that things were going to be very different from then on. I wasn’t far wrong. I made 4 attempts at trying to improve the mess. I was very unlucky again to end up going to a dr who I thought sympathised with my situation. Well in the end when the day came to have surgery he left the WHOLE procedure to his nurse. I never saw him again until I was in the recovery room. ( I was anaesthetised in the neck – bloody painful!) Not only was the work of a poor standard but it also caused pitting and wasted much needed donor hair. How crude. What a waste. My next stop was with Dr Farjo, he said he would soften my hairline. I had one session with him where he tranplanted 220 single hair grafts to the hairline. On reflection, Dr Farjo is the only hair surgeon I have so far come across in the UK who made a positive difference to me. A minimal one owing to the now thinning donor hair, but at last a step in the right direction during a dark time in my life. I wish everyday that I just left it and went bald. I would have looked better, perhaps and been a bit richer too. Now my hair loss, or more specifically, trying to hide the cobblestones, pitting and gappiness has become all consuming. It fills my thoughts more than I think is good for me. All that energy that could have been channelled into something more productive. Still I have to deal with what’s in front of me. My challenge. I haven’t completely given up hope. My spirits aren’t totally crushed. I am hoping and praying that using my chest hair will enable more transplant work to take place when I can afford it. I’m hoping that now aged 35, after 15 years of trauma I will be able to feel normal again in the future. Be taken seriously again. I have an abundance of chest hair which grows to about 3 inches long and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to have this surgery sooner rather than later. I would like to know if anyone knows a dr who would be willing to carry out a sample of 30 - 50 chest to scalp grafts, to establish my suitability and growth rate. Isn't it wiser to have a sample before having a full blown treatment? Especially as this is still relatively new.

Finally I hope that via this forum and others like it, I will feel less alone in my hair war. The only consolation so far (apart from Dr Farjos corrective work) is to know that I’m not alone. That doesn't mean I would wish this fate on anyone, but I hope I can make contact with and meet other guys who can in anyway relate to my story. Other guys who know how restrictive and imprisoned a person can feel. A little mutual support can make a whole lot of difference! This whole experience has left me very self conscious and a little “friendless”. Thanks for reading. Feel free to mail me gappy_guy@yahoo.co.uk (London, UK)

Hello everyone,

Wow what a story I really do sympathise with you I cant imagine what youve been through I can only wish you all the best for the Future and hope that your journey reaches a happy conclusion

I do know that HDC do a body hair thing I dont quite know what it is but i know they do some kind of reconstructive work on badly scarred patients and i remember reading something about FUE + body hair

best thing is to talk to Phil at HDC , good luck MikeUK.

gappy guy,

I too am sorry to hear about your situation but first of all be aware that BHT is very unsuccessful to date with a very very low low yield. Not one Dr in the world can consistently achieve good results via BHT and even when thet do achieve some yield the cosmetic differnece is somewhat limited. If they could we would have seen 1000's of cases displaying the success of them as there have been 1000's of people performed on. Think about it. Do not waste your money before you have explored every option

You should consider looking into utlising your donor area as you may be suprised what you have left.

I know spex helps many U.K repair patients out and I'm sure he will be more than willing to get you in touch with Dr Feller to assess your situation. Dr Feller has performed a high number of repair cases from guys on this board alone.

HDC, can you show us 10 individual BHT success cases from HDC start to finish with photographic evidence?

You are NOT alone gappy-guy!!! :(

If there is anything I can do to help then please feel free to contact me direct or through the forum. I have indeed seen and helped many repair patients in the U.K and more than happy to guide you in the best way - whether or not thats BHT.

You may well still have options available to you depending on your donor supply in order to correct your situation by more proven consistant methods ie Strip or FUE

Regards

Spex

gappy guy,

HDC, can you show us 10 individual BHT success cases from HDC start to finish with photographic evidence?

Hi gappy guy,

Like everybody you have my smpathies for your story. I wish you all the best in your research and decision making.

Quick is correct in some of what he has to say; it is prudent first to have your scalp donor capability assessed before resorting to BH. Dependent on the laxity of your skin and the scar damage it maybe possibly to harvest more from your scalp, and at the same time repair the scar tissue in your donor area.

One of the major advances in recent years has been the advent of FUE, individual follicular unit extraction. This would potentially allow FU to be harvested from your scalp without further adverse scarring and at the same time broaden the surface area of your donor; possibly allowing corrective surgery to take place without the need for BH. From the details you have written I would say this should be your first avenue to examine.

This would give you the advantage of having like for like hair placed in the recipient area, same growth rates and characteristics and the yield success % is much higher; it is not just about the money but using your resources to the best possible outcome. Manage your donor wisely; it does not replenish itself.

BHFUE is a new form of hair restoration; it is important to appreciate that because of genetic variants, hair characteristics and growth rate BH will behave differently to scalp hair, the growth rate is slower and the yield is substantially less than scalp hair. That said if you become informed and educated this should not mean it is a bad option.

Body hair has a very short anagen phase and a very long telogen phase. This means that body hair grows in a period of about six months to 1-2 inch long and then rest at this length for some years. So it importnat to appreciate the variants in characteristics with scalp hair. The colour and curl of their body hair must be compatible to their scalp hair.

In repect of having a BH test to assess the growth rate this is always advisable, but possibly a figure closer to 100-150 would be more beneficial to measure the growth rate.

Phil

Quick

You are very assertive in asking for such a specific number of BH cases, I'm not sure any clinic in the world could provide such a number on demand; that said I will post cases for your information. One reason is possibly that BHFUE is still very new and true growth can take well over a year to mature, and there are not that many cases to publish. If you take the proportion of scalp hair pictures available per op performed against that of BH I would suggest the ratio is probably not that different.

Phil

Hi Gappy guy, sorry to hear another sad story, alot of guys have been where you are, myself included, without seeing the scarring on your donor it is very difficult to assess what can be done for you, can i confirm you have had 5 procedures all strip so far?.As for naming and shaming please do, would you be happy for someone else to go through what you have? for everyone person that reads my story and takes a swerve by my previous surgeons makes me very happy :( .

As for bht be careful it has limited results from what i have seen, the last thing you want to do is be left dissapointed and more money spent, research is an absolute must, really take your time, by the sound of it at best you are going to have one last crack at getting your hair fixed, look at all the options available to you whether that be another strip with a top clinic, fue or bht.

Post some pictures of your hair to some of the top docs about and ask them for their advice, meet some repair patients in person if you can.

All the best, i am really hoping you can fix your hair, if i can help send me a pm, as spex says you are not alone.

gappy guy,

I too am sorry to hear about your situation but first of all be aware that BHT is very unsuccessful to date with a very very low low yield. Not one Dr in the world can consistently achieve good results via BHT and even when thet do achieve some yield the cosmetic differnece is somewhat limited. If they could we would have seen 1000's of cases displaying the success of them as there have been 1000's of people performed on. Think about it. Do not waste your money before you have explored every option

You should consider looking into utlising your donor area as you may be suprised what you have left.

I know spex helps many U.K repair patients out and I'm sure he will be more than willing to get you in touch with Dr Feller to assess your situation. Dr Feller has performed a high number of repair cases from guys on this board alone.

Quick .Your comment started off in a pretty negative fashion with a touch of " The end of the world is nigh " about it , some of you guys really dont like the idea of anyone other than feller being any good do you , mmmm

I honestly dont know a thing about BHT and obviously bow to your superior knowledge and i do hope Gappy guy finds the answer and the solution to his problem and if this forum can provide him with unbiased

and honest information wouldnt that be something special .

Instead you come up with an inane and childish Show us 10 cases HDC scenario , seems like a case of mines bigger than yours schoolboy prattle to me , if i could find any other links to any other sites that perform BHT i wuld have added them regardless i wasn't just being pro HDC , just trying to help with the only BHT surgeons i know about and if you follow the link you will see all of the pros and cons concerning

BHT on the website

so let me take a look at not only Fellers but as many companies as i can find and i'll lok for

10 individual BHT success cases from start to finish with photographic evidence?[/u] and then Gappy guy will have enough Honest and unbiased information as possible to work with

dont you agree .

Hi Gappy guy, sorry to hear another sad story, alot of guys have been where you are, myself included, without seeing the scarring on your donor it is very difficult to assess what can be done for you, can i confirm you have had 5 procedures all strip so far?.As for naming and shaming please do, would you be happy for someone else to go through what you have? for everyone person that reads my story and takes a swerve by my previous surgeons makes me very happy :( .

As for bht be careful it has limited results from what i have seen, the last thing you want to do is be left dissapointed and more money spent, research is an absolute must, really take your time, by the sound of it at best you are going to have one last crack at getting your hair fixed, look at all the options available to you whether that be another strip with a top clinic, fue or bht.

Post some pictures of your hair to some of the top docs about and ask them for their advice, meet some repair patients in person if you can.

All the best, i am really hoping you can fix your hair, if i can help send me a pm, as spex says you are not alone.

Good advice garageland and unbiased well done .

POW .Your comment started off in a pretty negative fashion with a touch of " The end of the world is nigh " about it , some of you guys really dont like the idea of anyone other than feller being any good do you , mmmm

I am telling it how it is and not giving him false hope that BHT will solve his problem.

As for your other comment about anyone being any good other than Feller is off the mark. I am a virgin scalp therefore have no reason to back a clinic or surgeon who has performed my surgery to confirm to myself that i've done well and made the right decision.

My comments were for the use of a guy who needs repair work and advise that there is nobody closer and more approachable than spex who is an experienced repair patient himself. Maybe you could hook this guy up with several HDC repair cases like spex can Feller patients, i hope you can.

FYI Feller doesn't perform BHT because he knows its a waste of the patients time and money.

My point being is that you can't show us 10 individual cases. So why should a vulnerable individual invest so much money and hope in BHT when not even one clinic in the world can show us 10 results.

Can you show us 5,4, 3 , 2 even 1 case because i personally wouldn't want to down the BHT route with a clinic that can't show me documented proof of several BHT cases......... would you Mike??

How many BHT procedures have HDC performed? Surely you have some evidence that it works otherwise why continue to offer it as a viable procedure? I look forward to your pictures to prove me wrong.

There is nothing more than I wish BHT was a viable option for repair guys but to date it's just not a reality.

This topic isn't yet again about you Mikeuk so maybe instead of turning every topic you chose to post on into a debate about clinics, why not actually try help this guy out with accurate info.

Here are some repair cases that you could speak directly with gappy.

link

link

link

Good luck gappy!!

Please lets not lose focus on the initial question / topic!! :(

POW .Your comment started off in a pretty negative fashion with a touch of " The end of the world is nigh " about it , some of you guys really dont like the idea of anyone other than feller being any good do you , mmmm

I am telling it how it is and not giving him false hope that BHT will solve his problem.

As for your other comment about anyone being any good other than Feller is off the mark. I am a virgin scalp therefore have no reason to back a clinic or surgeon who has performed my surgery to confirm to myself that i've done well and made the right decision.

My comments were for the use of a guy who needs repair work and advise that there is nobody closer and more approachable than spex who is an experienced repair patient himself. Maybe you could hook this guy up with several HDC repair cases like spex can Feller patients, i hope you can.

FYI Feller doesn't perform BHT because he knows its a waste of the patients time and money.

My point being is that you can't show us 10 individual cases. So why should a vulnerable individual invest so much money and hope in BHT when not even one clinic in the world can show us 10 results.

Can you show us 5,4, 3 , 2 even 1 case because i personally wouldn't want to down the BHT route with a clinic that can't show me documented proof of several BHT cases......... would you Mike??

How many BHT procedures have HDC performed? Surely you have some evidence that it works otherwise why continue to offer it as a viable procedure? I look forward to your pictures to prove me wrong.

There is nothing more than I wish BHT was a viable option for repair guys but to date it's just not a reality.

This topic isn't yet again about you Mikeuk so maybe instead of turning every topic you chose to post on into a debate about clinics, why not actually try help this guy out with accurate info.

link

link

link

Good luck gappy!!

I think there are some valid points here. I think its important you explore your options before you commit to any BHT or any further HT surgery for that matter. Seek experienced advice and get some pictures sent out to reputable clinics. I too am a repair patient and know exactly what you are going through, believe me.

Here is my story.My Input

If i can be of any help gappy_guy please feel free to contact me :(

Duke

Here is a debate with some experinced posters on the U.S forum - Dr Feller has even added his 5 cents :(

BHT debate

Good luck gappy!!

Firstly, apologies to gappy.

Again a topic has gone off track.....not helpful to the original post at all in my opinion.

Quick.

If you have a question about my clinic or services please address them to me, and not a patient we have treated. Maybe you are under the impression he works here, he does not. His feelings are his own as yours are, and like all here we are allowed to express our feelings freely.

If gappy wants to hook up with my repair patients that is not a problem, I'm sure if he wishes to do so he will ask me personally.

I will happily show results of repair cases for you, be patient and I will collate the pictures. My reply to gappy regarding BHFUE was intended to be informative and educational; if you have any concerns with my remarks, again address them to me.

Phil

AGAIN.....sorry Gappy!

link

link

link

Good luck gappy!!

your quote "This topic isn't yet again about you Mikeuk so maybe instead of turning every topic you chose to post on into a debate about clinics, why not actually try help this guy out with accurate info "

What is your problem , I get pulled for not posting opinions on other topics and when i do i get accused of being self serving , Grow up and dont talk rot, like i said ( my quote )" I MikeUK dont know enough about BHT but i did read something about it on HDCs website "Now how selfish and selfserving a statement is that , i have provided usefull and accurate information unless of course you know better than the Doctors

and maybe you should look up the words Forum and Discussion what is the point of having an open forum

if you cant discuss all aspects and avenues .

Your quote ( FYI Feller doesn't perform BHT because he knows its a waste of the patients time and money.)

You see i dont know i admit that freely but i am really impressed that you know Dr Feller so well

is that an exact quote is it on record anywhere because i cant find it , what surprises me most is the godlike stature you bestow on doctor Feller, i can understand that those he has worked on have the greatest respect for him , as it should be - he is one of the better surgeons around without doubt but not the only one

I have the same respect and gratitude for HDC i dont disregard Dr Feller in any way he would have been my other choice had HDC not been there for me , its not a competition ( or is it ? ) i thought all points of veiw were wanted on this forum the more choice you have the better informed you are , please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong but dont deny me or slander me because you dont like my opinions they are as valid as anyone elses or maybe its only yours that counts i dont see how i've given this poor guy false hope

perhaps you can elaborate on that ,( without resorting to being a bully ) many thanks MikeUK.

Again a topic has gone off track.....not helpful to the original post at all in my opinion.

Quick.

If you have a question about my clinic or services please address them to me, and not a patient we have treated. Maybe you are under the impression he works here, he does not. His feelings are his own as yours are, and like all here we are allowed to express our feelings freely.

If gappy wants to hook up with my repair patients that is not a problem, I'm sure if he wishes to do so he will ask me personally.

I will happily show results of repair cases for you, be patient and I will collate the pictures. My reply to gappy regarding BHFUE was intended to be informative and educational; if you have any concerns with my remarks, again address them to me.

I look forward to seeing your BHT's pictures Phill.

I have no beef. I was stating facts, facts that seem to get overlooked and manipulated as normal.

You see i dont know i admit that freely but i am really impressed that you know Dr Feller so well

is that an exact quote is it on record anywhere because i cant find it

Read the link spex posted

please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong but dont deny me or slander me because you dont like my opinions they are as valid as anyone elses or maybe its only yours that counts i dont see how i've given this poor guy false hope

perhaps you can elaborate on that

It wasn't meant as slander. I apologise for the way the comment must have been perceived.

My Apologies to Gappy and all others for this going off topic

but stick with it Gappy you will get good advice on this forum

I'm pretty new on here myself and seem to ruffle some feathers , maybe its because my HT was so recent

and i'm still pretty exited about the whole thing . To be honest i'm pretty exited to have found so many people in the same or a similar boat to me , so guys be patient and help me along my intentions are good

even towards quick . Many thanks MikeUK

Just checked out the Link from Spex thank you

its still left pretty much in the air but i will keep an eye on the whole BHT thing

wouldnt do me any good i have abou 30 hairs on my chest

Quick.

I look forward to seeing your BHT's pictures Phill.

I have no beef. I was stating facts, facts that seem to get overlooked and manipulated as normal.

is that an exact quote is it on record anywhere because i cant find it

Read the link spex posted

please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong but dont deny me or slander me because you dont like my opinions they are as valid as anyone elses or maybe its only yours that counts i dont see how i've given this poor guy false hope

perhaps you can elaborate on that

It wasn't meant as slander. I apologise for the way the comment must have been perceived.

Its ok I love you too XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for your responses everyone. In truth I have felt a little happier in the last couple of days after reading the experiences of those who have similar stories to mine and who have managed to improve matters. I had a consultation with Dr Cole when he came to London last year and I remember him saying that he could still safely extract some donor hair from the scalp. I decided against this at the time as I thought it best to leave the remaining hair on sides and back in tact! But with the very nature of FUI/FUT I am starting to realise that this might actually be a viable option to, if nothing else, make a slight (or appreciable) difference. I mean it can’t leave as noticeable scarring like the removal of plugs or badly sewn up strips can. Hmmm! So there might be hope. Ideally, have some hair at the back repositioned as well to make the back and sides look thin all over rather than have an inconsistent growth in that area. I have to keep the length at the back about 1.5 inches right now to ensure that the areas of scarring and areas of scalp which is no longer hair-bearing doesn’t show through. A little worried, if I went ahead for remedial work that I might have the recipient and donor areas shaved. I know this is a temporary thing and minor consideration in comparison to what I could potentially gain long term. But as this would involve a trip to another part of the world to have done I am looking at spending as long as it takes in that country for the scabs to dry up and fall off and perhaps longer for the shaven area to reach an ok length again. I would have my heart in my mouth travelling with a cap if for example I was asked to remove it at immigration! I know it’s a small consideration but I do ANYTHING to avoid awkward situations. Does anyone know whether its possible to only have small patches shaved with FIT/FUE? Or know of ultra cheap places to stay for an extended period of time?! I mean I wouldn’t want to compromise at all on the standard of work and want to do this in the most effective way possible. For those who have asked where I had surgery in the UK, it was courtesy of Regency Crown,1990 (3 sessions of plug grafting, total number of plugs 133). Then to Michael May,1994 who didn’t actually perform the surgery himself but left it to Linda his nurse (about 300 mini grafts), I didn’t see him again until I was in the recovery room. Then to Dr Rogers and Dr Farjo. Dr Rogers work was better than Regency Crown or Michael May but in my case I wasn’t convinced the direction of growth was accurate. It seems to grow straight out at right angles to my head. I was also a little disappointed that they didn’t follow up my surgery with a letter asking me to come in again after a few months ( as they said they normally do) for them to examine the work they had previously performed. I mean, can they all be so money minded that they aren’t bothered to see the fruit of their labour? I could be wrong but I felt like, to them, my results didn’t really count, was so insignificant that they weren’t bothered to see me again. Finally to Dr Farjo who as I said in my first post carried out 220 single hair grafts to soften the hairline. I couldn’t fault his work in the hairline, it was the best I had received although it has left the donor area not completely hidden. Its one area that I find hardest to conceal when I have a haircut.

So next on my list is researching Dr. Poswal, Dr. Feller and Dr Umar. I found Dr Cole to be really understanding, but in considering further surgery I also need to base it on how much money I can spend on it and if I can get a comparable standard of work for less money, then it means I can have it done sooner. Dr Cole I think charges $12 a graft the last time I checked (this is for Body hair and I think $10 a graft for scalp FIT/FUE). I think this is correct the last time I checked. Dr Poswal charges $4 a graft currently and Dr Umar $5 a graft. So for reasons of budget I need to establish where I can have this done within a reasonable length of time. Thanks MikeUK and also to Phil from HDC for your input. I think HDC charges are about the same as Dr Cole so I will keep it in mind, but only if I feel less strongly about the doctors stated above who are currently charging less for their services. At the same time I won’t take short cuts just for the sake of price. I have to live with this head for the rest of my life afterall! But thanks for your input all the same.

Thanks to Quick for really helping me understand the true state of BHT. Really you helped me put things in perspective and I agree with you 100% that there needs to be a consistent success rate before I opt for this. I might still have about 50 BH grafts as a sample just to convince myself of its merits. Also feel heartened by the links you posted up – I may still have a fighting chance. I’ll keep you posted. Hopefully my story will also be a success story like the other guys you gave me links for.

Spex, thanks for your mail and sympathy! I will write back to you directly.

Garageland, one of the links that Quick included was about your journey through all of this. I saw some of your pictures as well before and just after surgery. Are you pleased with the result? Are there any pictures you have posted up with the end result? The first one in that ***** of pictures look pretty good to me. Just going to get some pictures taken and then start sending them to doctors to see what they think. Will PM you asap mate and keep you posted on all of this.

Dukey, thanks for your words of advice too. How do you fell about the work you had done with Dr Feller? Have you posted up any pictures anywhere? Will be in touch with you via PM just as soon as I have sent some pictures and e mails off to doctors.

OK guys I’m on a mission now! Will update you with the responses I get from the doctors I get in touch with. Bye for now. gappy_guy@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Gappy guy,

Sincerely all the best in your quest.

Keep a level head, sorry for the pun, and research.

Phil

Hi Gappy, thanks for your update, so you have had 6 surgeries in total and i see you have been to my favourite man Michael May, so he couldn't even be bothered to do the surgery himself that day, oh well you wouldn't of missed much.My heart really goes out to you and i mean that sincerly, you really have been through it for 16 years now.

As for your comments about flying overseas and staying in that location, a couple of weeks will be enough for the redness to fade, heal.One thing i noticed about my last surgery is that you don't really get much scabbing in the recipient area because of the size of the scapel that they now use, not like you would have got from your old surgery.

Your hair will take about 4- 6 weeks to grow back to something of a normal length on top after a shave down so staying out somewhere for that long is going to be very costly.I was asked to remove my cap at the airport on the way home and it really wasn't such a big deal, i asked for a private room and off me and 2 guys went, you are never going to see these people again, saying that i know how probably your confidence has been battered, losing your hair is hard enough, having bad surgery and wondering whether people have noticed you have had a transplant is something else, i know.

As for my pics in the original post they are all before my latest surgery and show of the 1600 approx grafts i have had from my UK ht's, i know what you are saying about the first pic, i never thought it looked too bad but it is very sparse and grafty, also look at the hairline it is a complete curve u shape, very unnatural.

I always find it amazing the difference between the front shots (ie what you see of yourself) and the top, birds eye views, i am lucky in some sense that my characteristics are good and for 1600 grafts at least i had the illusion of some hair from the front albeit very thinning.

Anyway research my friend and welcome to the board, are you going to post any pics of your hair here for us to see?

Hi me again, also you asked have i got any pictures of my result? i am only 1 month from my latest surgery, i have posted some 2 weeks and 1 month pics in my original post.

Thanks to Quick for really helping me understand the true state of BHT. Really you helped me put things in perspective and I agree with you 100% that there needs to be a consistent success rate before I opt for this

Good thinking.

I think you'd be best getting as much out of your donor suppy via strip potentially as then you can harvest as much as possible and remove scaring ;)

I had a consult with Cole but found him to be very arrogant and wanted me out of there as quick as possible.

Good luck with your continued research. There are some good guys here that will defo help you out :)

Gappyguy, sorry to hear about your situation. Do not worry there are many guys on here who have been in similar situation. I must agree with the comments here about BHT. I personally believe from everything I have read about it is to NOT trust in it at this time. It is far too hit and miss with far too many excuses surrounding it. If i here one more time BHT takes longer to grow, give it time.... i'll scream. How much longer do these clinics offering BHT believe we will continue to believe this :)

You should continue to do your research which sounds great. I would recommend not limiting yourself by georgraphy or money B)

This is an interesting comment, was there a follow up answer anywhere?

I presume this is the best documented case you have then? No cases prior to this one maybe so we can see evidence of more growth.

How many BHT procedures have HDC performed?

I presume this is the best documented case you have then? No cases prior to this one maybe so we can see evidence of more growth.

How many BHT procedures have HDC performed?

How much proof do you need :)

How much proof do you need

More than just 1 case 6 months post op with little growth. Is this an unreasonable request? B)

Mikeuk, i understand why you feel the need to jump to the defence of the clinic which you recieved surgery at. But do you honestly feel that after only 1 documented case of BHT with little growth is enough proof for gappyguy and many other guys to invest heavily in it?

I will ask again, how many BHT cases has HDC performed and is this the only case you have documented proof of some growth.

I am playing devils advocate here. Please don't feel you have to get all defensive :)