ravi

Pls Help Me

Hi every body

Can some one please help me find a good hair clinic in London? I have visited a lot of clinics in London, but can’t make up my mind.

So if any has any suggestion, please get back to me.

And have any one had treatment at the Alvi Armani clinic

thanks

ravi :(

In all honesty all the u.k clinics are years behind in their ability and ethics -

Armani is a reputable U.S surgeon.

Don't limit yourself to Surgeon by distance - a ht is an investment in yourself don't cut corners as you will end up paying for it in the long run by more ways than one - trust me!

My Webpage

Hi specs

Thanks for the reply ;)

The only reason I specified London, is because I expected the best clinics to be here then in any part of england.

:( The AlviArmani seminar that I was supposed to attend was postponed to next month, which was really disappointing because I really wanted meet a reputed surgeon and get some sincere answers to my queries.

so what do you think i should do or where should i be looking :huh:

ravi

Ravi come to Australia man where the women are hot! and the HT surgeons are good too.Check my pics!

damo

Hi Ravi

I understand your angst. Although I'm not experienced in various doctors within the UK, I've not seen anything to suggest that they are not worth checking out. I wish I had asked more questions and looked for sites like this before I went for a HT.

I'll email you some USA sites that I've found useful. The British Doc I used in London was a founder member and past President of the British Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons, a Member of both the US based International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons, the European Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons and a registered member of the Institute of Trichologists and The Trichological Society.

In 2002 he became the first surgeon in the UK to be examined by and appointed a certified member of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery - the only recognised examining body in this field of expertise.....so if the USA are the showcase, he seems well respected in this field by current leaders.

My HT experience so far has been good, well the surgery, since it's very early days for me (only 10 days) so i'm not in a position to help you a great deal regards my results yet.

I used to live in the USA (Utah) and not all my medical experience was the greatest there I have to say.....one of my best mates is a Doctor in the USA, while he is a little frustrated with the British Medical System, he often says our research is superior and USA Medical Firms often rely in British findings etc....we just seem to get dealt with inferior meds here....or so he says (and he's American)

You shoud gather as much info as possible, write down as many questions as possible and take them with you. Specs and the guys here will assist you when you have compiled your questions.

However, I do think you need to be comfortable with your choice, and I'm not in a position to say who is better than anyone else.

Just don't rush into it...and gets a few opinions then make your own

Cheers

Kris