Sign in to follow this  
spex

4200 Session With Feller *revised*

Better than Hairless Man :rolleyes: ...

It is ironic...I suppose I'd say I was trying to cleverly comment on the anonymous and "faceless" nature of internet communication, but my array of photos sort of blows that to hell...!

It's also the title of a song I like (by Creed)...

Ouch!

Right_Wet_Closer_DifferentAngle.jpg

I bet that hurt ;) I remember banging my head around the same time post-op and finding out that my head wasn't numb.

Hang in there facelessman, having just left the 2 month timeline i can assure that it sucks, all the new gradts have shed, your own hair hasn't grown back, shockloss etc, 3 months is a much better place.

All good Ben! :)

Did he do the blue chair / black chair gag on anyone else here?

Yeah Duke - he did that isit blue or is it black thing with me.

I asked him what colour he thought it was - He said Blue - I agreed with him as he was holding my precious grafts in his hand at the time :lol:

......I thought it was Black! :lol:

I think he's colour blind! He admitted to never being able to 'crack' the Rubix Cube thats sitting on his book shelf..............Then again who could!

True...I'm glad to have the little bastards out, finally, but am going to miss that week of enhanced cell phone reception... :)

LOL....RALMAO :D :D

Hi All,

First, foremost...good growing wishes and cold ale to all!

Second...will post 4-month shots to my blog tonight for any and all interested in 4000+ graft growth.

Third...this one is mostly for Spex, but maybe relevant elsewhere: I won't be able to make Dr. Feller's 10/23 showcase in NY due to my family visiting for my 37th :) birthday! This is actually a significant visit, as I'll also share in my blog...let's just say that it's a special reunion. In any case, as much as I'd like to be part of the Feller Medical event, I will have to defer to a more personal one!

Benjamin

Thank you for your exception documentation Ben! It was a pleasure to read and view your account on everything. I wish you all the best with your growth. The immediately after pictures truly are remarkable.