Sign in to follow this  
spex

Msm

MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) is a natural organic form of sulphur, an essential element we need every day for good health and relief from many of todays health problems. MSM is essential for: 1. maintaining the structure of body proteins. 2. The formation of keratin(for hair and nails) and collagen for healthy bones and skin. 3. The reactions with convert food into energy. 4. Elimination of toxins from the body.

Hair is made up of a protein called keratin, produced in the follicles in the outer layer of skin. As follicles produce new hair cells, old cells are being pushed out through the surface of the skin. MSM is necessary for the production of collagen and keratin. Researchers have reported rapid hair growth, improved texture and return of colour in some cases.

I personally take 3000mg a day and i've seen noticable difference in the speed my hair grows and the overall quality of it.

You can buy it in capsule or powder form from Holland and Barrett.

regards

specs

My Webpage

Yep, I think all those meds are making my beard come out in 3 days max. I mean real out.. but I think it also is growing my hair on top quiet fast as well. I usually have to cut my nails every week, they grow real fast.