hair loss radio

Human Urine

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mick brown_*

Guest_mick brown_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2005 - 10:19 PM

A contestant on a recent TV. show (here in the UK) recently stated, he drank his own urine, to prevent hair loss, he had a full head of hair, and he also stated, he took the urine, "in mid flow, first thing in the morning", I wondered if anyone had heard of this. Mick

#2 PB_

PB_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,455 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 01:16 PM

Sounds like he was just taking the piss (pun intended) :P Although I have heard of people drinking their own urine to slow down the aging process. Anyway, try it out and let me know if it works!

PB_

PB_

4532 grafts in two procedures with Dr Feller
Dr Feller 17.11.2005 - 2700 grafts into front 1/3 - excellent growth
Dr Feller 8.6.2007 - 1832 grafts in total - 1300 dense packed into hairline @ 65+ grafts/cm2 and 532 into crown (almost all singles at the front with a few doubles at back of hairline - all crown grafts are multi hair grafts)
Dr Lindsey June 2008 - 711 FUE
My Webpage

#3 JayJay

JayJay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 05:34 PM

sounds sick, brings a new meaning to the word piss head

#4 PB_

PB_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,455 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 08:19 PM

I found this, and curing baldness is mentioned: Urine Therapy

So, you can all throw away your propecia, proscar, rogaine, regaine and other snake oils and start drinking your urine first thing in the mornings :P

PB

PB_

Dr Feller 8.6.2007 - 1832 grafts in total - 1300 dense packed into hairline @ 65+ grafts/cm2 and 532 into crown (almost all singles at the front with a few doubles at back of hairline - all crown grafts are multi hair grafts)
My Webpage

#5 hairless

hairless

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 06:56 PM

First rounds on me! :D

#6 Trigun

Trigun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 11:26 PM

Yikes! Well at least it is free.

I saw something about this on tv once but someone I know who is versed in natural medicines said you have to have a good healthy diet etc to do this. So if you eat big macs all the time you better stick to other treatments. :D

#7 PB_

PB_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,455 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 12:19 PM

So if you eat big macs all the time you better stick to other treatments.  B)

Eating Big Macs all the time isn't a good idea even if you don't want to drink your own urine :D I wouldn't recommend eating a Big Mac anytime - that's just as disgusting as drinking your own urine B)

PB

PB_

My Webpage

#8 SallyTurney

SallyTurney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 10:08 PM

As far as natural treatments go, the oldies are the goodies - boosting circulation with regular light massage, using a shampoo which is not creating a big lather, trying aromatherapy oils, using a bristle brush and most importantly eating a high protein diet. For healthy hair you ideally need to be eating protein at every meal.

Enjoy!
~ Practice Random Acts Of Kindness ~

#9 bubbagirl

bubbagirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 08:07 PM

a friend once owned a book called golden showers, (honest) promoting the health benefits of drinking your own, best of all the first flush of day.
apparently Gandhi enthused in it too... need we say more...

#10 johnyd473

johnyd473

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 03:14 PM

Just seen this thread and nearly pissed myself laughing :)
Hairy
IPB ImageIPB Image

#11 Trigun

Trigun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 12:03 AM

I heard about this before. If I recall the practice comes from India or somewhere and the people that did it ate very clean diets of unprocessed, natural foods.

As the poster above said, this is probably not ideal for you if you live on microwave meals and fast food.

My gut reaction is yuck but then some people might say having a flap of skin chopped out and the hair harvested and replanted is weird too. It might work but I'll let someone else try first. ;)

#12 finallyfree

finallyfree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 03:13 AM

Yiiiikes. And I actually read the full thread. :)
7500 grafts, Dr. Arvind Poswal, New Delhi.
Hoping to accomplish full hair restoration.
finallyfree@rediffmail.com

#13 tony1

tony1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 01:13 AM

A contestant on a recent TV. show (here in the UK) recently stated, he drank his own urine, to prevent hair loss, he had a full head of hair, and he also stated, he took the urine, "in mid flow, first thing in the morning", I wondered if anyone had heard of this. Mick

Try it. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Diet

dandruff

Propecia

Hair thickener

revivogen

Propecia

Nanogen for hair loss

hair loss video

hairloss