5 replies to this topic

#1 kienast

kienast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:30 AM

Hello Everyone .

I know this question might have been asked 10000 times but who do you think is the best HT repair out there .
after 3 surgeries done in Paris I am now looking for an experienced Doc able to give me top results .
Feller , H&W ......Who else ?
Cheers
k.

#2 bigmac

bigmac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:20 AM

I went to Shapiro Medical Group for my fourth HT and repair.I`m very happy with it.You can see my pictures in my weblog.
Who did you use in Paris and can you post any pictures.

Two bad HTs with Norton
One bad HT with a Greek fue clinic

Great Ht With Shapiro Medical Group

#3 kienast

kienast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:39 AM

Thanks for the reply big mac . I used a provate clinic near rue tronchet in Paris . Dont go there , never.
For my fourth HT I went to toronto (after doinf my reserach) and see Dr Seager who unfortunately passed away . I had 3200 Graft on the front 1/3 .

The problem I have is my hairline which is a mixt of natural hair and graft . As time goes on the natural hairs are folling and the hairline now starts to look weird. Plus I think the hairline has been placed "too low" .

So I am almost considering of removing the actual graft I have and put them somewhere else (if this is possible and give good proven results )

I dont want to rush into any decision as I know I might have only one more "shot" to go .
I will try to post some pictures soon.
Thanks
K.

#4 spex

spex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,557 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:04 AM

Spend a great deal researching mate on here and on other forums to gain a good all round understanding of which TOP clinic is for you - Shapiro, HW, Feller - all in my top 3 .. well maybe not Feller ;-)
Consultant and Showcase for Dr Feller and Dr Lindsey and Beauty Medical's SMP.

All opinions expressed are my own.Website : www.spexhair.com

My Hair Loss Education project : MaximumHair MinimumLoss.com

Posted Image

#5 the B spot

the B spot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:47 AM

Hi K--- post some pics so we can see what your condition is presently, and also where you want to go.

Dr. Seager was one of my favorite doctors, who could make his stick and place method really work and look great---his clinic is simply not the same with him gone. I think Dr. Feller was very close to Dr. Seager as well, Spex can probably verify that.

Anyway, at SMG we do many, many repairs. It is a very unfortunate by-product of an industry without real regulation. Once we see your pics, we can get a better understanding of your situation and give you some actual input.

As far as which clinic to go to, I believe should you choose H&W, Dr. Feller or SMG you will be well taken care of---certainly you won't find better treatment or results elsewhere, imho.

Take Care,
Jason

I am a Patient Advocate/Advisor for Shapiro Medical. I am not a doctor. My views and comments do not necessarily represent the views of Shapiro Medical. However, I have stayed at a Holiday Inn.......twice.

6721 transplanted grafts
13,906 hairs
Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

#6 Atticus

Atticus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:32 AM

Hello Everyone .

I know this question might have been asked 10000 times but who do you think is the best HT repair out there .
after 3 surgeries done in Paris I am now looking for an experienced Doc able to give me top results .
Feller , H&W ......Who else ?
Cheers
k.

Best HT repair Doc? Dr. Umar.

Atticus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users