drupal statistics module

hair loss radio

Photo

New E-book And Hair Loss Multi Media Education Tool.

Hair Transplants Hair loss Hairloss Propecia FUE transplant Finasteride Cutting Proscar Spexhair Dr Feller Dr Rahal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 spex

spex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,557 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:18 AM

Hi guys and girls,

Over the last year i have been working incredibly hard behind the scenes on my new comprehensive Hair loss project:

>>> MaximumHairMinimumLoss.com <<<

It is a collective insight of ALL my 10 years personal experiences with hair loss and hair restoration and my insider knowledge of this brutal hair loss industry. It also includes the experiences i have gained from the countless hair loss suffers i have met, helped and interacted with over the last 10 years.The project is ultimately my lifes work and contains ALL my knowledge, tricks, tips and insights.

It is something i know for a FACT is going to very much help, arm and empower all hair loss sufferers.

It has already been reviewed and given huge recognition by industry insiders and also leading Hair Restoration Drs. This is something I am incredibly proud of and you can see the testimonies on the site.

I highly recommend looking over the website and reviewing the feedback and testimonies as I am confident 'MaximumMinimumLoss' can also most certainly help you on your own hair loss journey.

Kind Regards
Spex

MaximumHairminimumLoss.com
Consultant and Showcase for Dr Feller and Dr Lindsey and Beauty Medical's SMP.

All opinions expressed are my own.Website : www.spexhair.com

My Hair Loss Education project : MaximumHair MinimumLoss.com

Posted Image

#2 BadHairUK

BadHairUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:24 PM

Congrats on your new e-book Spex. When I was suffering before my own hair loss revival process.. I actually thought I already knew a lot about hair loss.. but it wasn't until I met you at the start of my journey that I know I couldn't have had such a good result without your vast knowledge and support and your way of relaxing the whole situation into something 'that's fixable!' with the best result possible with the right information and it's not 'the end of the road' which is how I was feeling at the time. It really was like a light switch being flicked ON! and being exited about getting the old me back again.. which is now where I am today! (many thanks!)

This is long over due and great to hear and watch what is now available to support guys like me when I was in a dark hole back at the start! Great work!

bhuk.
1st HT was by Nobel Clinic UK.. 1994.... NIGHTMARE!
...Freddy Krugar could have done a better job!!!! :(

2nd HT Feller Medical 4th Dec '06 3160 strip :)
3rd HT Feller Medical 12th Nov '07 1800 strip ;)
4th HT Feller Medical 5th Oct '09 982 FUE ;)
Total Feller FU = 5942

Daily:
1/5th fin. (started 15th April'08)
MSM 1000 x2 (only for 1st 6 months after HT)

#3 spex

spex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,557 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

Thanks man!

Posted Image

#4 Dr. Feller

Dr. Feller

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:04 PM

Since Spex launched his online book I have been receiving phone calls from many doctors thanking me and congratulating me on his presentation.

I want to reiterate that I had absolutely nothing to do with it except for proof reading some of the technical sections which I did for free as a friend.

The book contains videos from multiple doctors, not just myself, attesting to Spex's past and current contributions to the field of HT. I believe Spex went out of his way to include input from several doctors to demonstrate his credibility as an independent patient educator. An effort for which I appluad him and the other doctors who volunarily chose to support him in their own videos.

I wish Spex continued success.

Dr. Feller
Feller Medical, PC
Feller Medical, PC
www.fellermedical.com
Great Neck, NY

info@fellermedical.com

#5 spex

spex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,557 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:40 PM

Hi guys,
Just to let you know i have recently updated my website

MaximumHairMinimumLoss.com

Best
Spex

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hair Transplants, Hair loss, Hairloss, Propecia, FUE transplant, Finasteride, Cutting Proscar, Spexhair, Dr Feller, Dr Rahal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users