7 replies to this topic

#1 Slaps

Slaps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:44 PM

One think I have noticed is how few hair surgeons seem to do anything with the temples, im guessing its because they are so conspicuous and tricky to do.

I have a big problem because the person who did my HT (Kevin Hartley at Norton) put mini and micrografts in my temple points sad.gif I cant disguise these, everyone stares at me and its very depressing, has anyone had this problem and more importantly can it be fixed?

#2 PB_

PB_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,455 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:31 PM

M&M's in your temple points ohmy.gif Do you really mean temple points, ie the triangular bit just above your side burns and not temple recessions??

I've seen plenty of temple points done with FU's by real HT docs but can't say I've ever seen anybody with M&M's in their temple points blink.gif If you really mean temple points, I should think you would have to have the M&M's extracted, broken up into FU's and put back in again to get a natural look. That area is naturally thin so you can't really pack it with more hair to disguise the butchering like you can with the top of your head. Someone should cut this Hartley's hands off before he butchers anybody else mad.gif

Can you put up a picture of your temples?

PB_

4532 grafts in two procedures with Dr Feller
Dr Feller 17.11.2005 - 2700 grafts into front 1/3 - excellent growth
Dr Feller 8.6.2007 - 1832 grafts in total - 1300 dense packed into hairline @ 65+ grafts/cm2 and 532 into crown (almost all singles at the front with a few doubles at back of hairline - all crown grafts are multi hair grafts)
Dr Lindsey June 2008 - 711 FUE
My Webpage

#3 comb-over

comb-over

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:21 AM

You could have someone like Feller FUE out the problem MM'S dry.gif Then add more appropriate hairs in and around. wink.gif Speak to spex as i am sure he can help. When i was at Fellers for a consult the day before my session there was a guy having a consult who had bad MM'S from a previous surgery. Feller said he could remove the troublesome ones right at the front and then "pack out" the remaning area. The guy seemed very impressed with the plan as i spoke to him after in the waiting room. I am sure someone like Feller or leading Doc who can perform both FUE and Strip to the highest level can sort your problem out mate.

Feller said that he sees at least 1 repair guy a week from the UK. He said that figure is far to many mad.gif
3220 Graft session with Dr Alan Feller - July 07

#4 Slaps

Slaps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE(PB_ @ Aug 24 2007, 08:31 PM) View Post

M&M's in your temple points ohmy.gif Do you really mean temple points, ie the triangular bit just above your side burns and not temple recessions??

I've seen plenty of temple points done with FU's by real HT docs but can't say I've ever seen anybody with M&M's in their temple points blink.gif If you really mean temple points, I should think you would have to have the M&M's extracted, broken up into FU's and put back in again to get a natural look. That area is naturally thin so you can't really pack it with more hair to disguise the butchering like you can with the top of your head. Someone should cut this Hartley's hands off before he butchers anybody else mad.gif

Can you put up a picture of your temples?

Alas I really DO mean the temple points sad.gif fortunately they are mainly micros and not many of them maybe 60 in total sad.gif , i pluck them fairly regularly but the scars are pretty bad and show and I dont know what looks worse, pubes or red lumps. I know the temple recessions can be fixed no problem but how can these points really get fixed? the scars will show if they dont get sufficient coverage and they will look weird if they get too densely packed sad.gif will post some pics..

I could kill Hartley.. seriously mad.gif

#5 PB_

PB_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,455 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 02:17 PM

I would see Spex... maybe it could be fixed fairly easily. Dr Feller also mentioned the number of UK butcherings he repairs each week to me when I was there for my second HT. I know that Dr Feller has done temple points successfully so I'm sure he could fix the mess that incompetent fool Hartley made of your temple points.

PB_

4532 grafts in two procedures with Dr Feller
Dr Feller 17.11.2005 - 2700 grafts into front 1/3 - excellent growth
Dr Feller 8.6.2007 - 1832 grafts in total - 1300 dense packed into hairline @ 65+ grafts/cm2 and 532 into crown (almost all singles at the front with a few doubles at back of hairline - all crown grafts are multi hair grafts)
Dr Lindsey June 2008 - 711 FUE
My Webpage

#6 Martin1

Martin1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:01 PM

See Spex Slaps. Let someone who knows what they are on about examine you. He is about the only person in the UK who can give you an accurate assessment. He will tell you how it is with no frills. He will only want to help as well smile.gif Unlike most clinics/reps who only want your money wink.gif
2313 Graft Session with Dr Feller
My Experience My HT Tips Clinics to Avoid

#7 Slaps

Slaps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:15 PM

[. Someone should cut this Hartley's hands off before he butchers anybody else mad.gif

I've tried everything to stop this w@nker but its like pissing in the wind sad.gif like Desmond Greaves and Thomas Norton he'll probably get struck off eventually, by then he'll have made his money and laugh all the way back to New Zealand mad.gif

Jeremy Isherwood is a giant shit but you would expect as much from a salesman, Hartley is far worse in my book mad.gif he is a disgrace to the medical profession.

#8 spex

spex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,557 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:12 AM

Slaps if i can help in anyway -please just let me know. More than happy to meet up to assess what potentially could be done to help rectify your situation.

Regards
Spex
Consultant and Showcase for Dr Feller and Dr Lindsey and Beauty Medical's SMP.

All opinions expressed are my own.Website : www.spexhair.com

My Hair Loss Education project : MaximumHair MinimumLoss.com

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users