Randy Martin Lifetime Achievement Award
It’s time for the hair loss industry to be counted and to come together to recognize visionaries who have left lasting impressions on the industry. The “Randy Martin Lifetime Achievement Award” is a prestigious awards program specifically for the hair loss industry. As the industry evolves, so are great leaders and visionaries who deserve to be recognized and honored.
Eligible entrants are hair loss professionals who lead with vision, dedication and passion.
The program is open to the public and self-nomination is possible. The selected Award Recipient becomes a Hair Icon and is inducted in the “Hair Loss Hall of Fame”.
Here is a time line of the Nomination Process:
- Entries are received from January 1st to August 31st of each year online and by regular mail
- Cut-off date for entries is August 31st of each year
- A standing, non-partisan Nomination Committee of five professional members starts the review of entries on September 1st of each year
- Final selection is made on September 30st of each year
- Official announcement of the winner is made on October 1st of each year
The following pointers are what the Nomination Committee is looking for in a Hair Icon:
- reputable profile within the industry
- significant career achievements
- dedication to life-long learning
- inspiration for peers and associates
- engagement in community service
- great vision and aspiration for the future
- lasting legacy to share