• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 z21

z21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 03:20 PM

i've been taking propecia now for a coupleof years and conjunction with the laser haircome and my hai seems to be standing up pretty well, but now im wondering if its just the haircombe that is doing the work as the site i buy my propecia off seem abit dodgy and with all this stuff in the news about fake drugs im abit unsure

i was thinking about going onto adovart anyway so was wondering if anyone know any internet sites that sell it at a reasonable price and the drugs aren't fake,i know its difficult to tell. the prop i buy at the moment all the instructions are in foreign languages, no english atall

ps i dont want to go to a doctor, i did before and they wouldnt give me what i wanted

#2 joe101

joe101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:29 PM

I don't know if Dr. Ashcroft sells Avodart, but if you're continuing with Finasteride you should get it from him because it's legit

Finasteride 1mg

Revita and Nizoral Shampoos

#3 Pondle

Pondle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:35 PM

I agree with Joe, buying from internet pharmacies is dodgy - these outfits are based offshore, and not subject to any regulation. The World Health Organisation said that at least 50% of drugs bought from these sites are fake.

Get your Propecia either from Dr Ashcroft or the Boots Hair Retention Programme.

#4 joe101

joe101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 12:01 AM

what's a 'laser haircomb'?

Sounds futuristic - does it work? ph34r.gif

Finasteride 1mg

#5 Pondle

Pondle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 01:28 PM

Hi Joe, this one's been discussed in other threads, such as http://stophairlossn...?showtopic=4120

#6 joe101

joe101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:35 PM

hmmmm seems FDA approval isn't what it used to be.

z21, how much did you pay for the comb?

Finasteride 1mg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users