• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lollipop

lollipop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:02 PM

I am in NY for over 2 weeks so can anyone offer advice as to things to do or ot to do. I have never been before but heard great things. Any help and tips would be much appreciated. smile.gif

#2 richie

richie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:28 PM

hey bud

Good tip make sure you have a few dollars in coins as the buses are all two dollars but only take coins , there's a bus stop 1 block up ,same side as the hotel , goes past right Feller's with a stop right outside .

Alot of guys on here use taxis , convenient I know but if your staying a while it works out cheaper to use buses and trains , all 2 dollars in coins , when you get to a station buy an unlimited use 7 day pass for 24 dollars , me and my girl stoved them in travelling everywere on public transport and saved a fortune ..

I was well canny hahahha
richie
2100 crown grafts
Dr Feller
nov 2007

My Web Log

#3 lollipop

lollipop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 08:27 AM

Thanks Richie, any more tips?

#4 TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 12:36 PM

I was there for over two weeks when i got my HT in 2006 and theres only so much city you can see without getting bored IMO. To kill some time after my swelling went down me and my GF jumped on a plane to buffalo which is in New york state so only 40 mins away on a plane. Buffalo is right on the border of Canada and right by Niagra falls, so just a short taxi drive and you can take in Niagra falls too. Niagra itself is a bit like blackpool but the falls are definatly worth seeing. We stayed for about 2 night to break the trip up. worth considering.

The flights with jetblue cost $100 return, they bit like easyjet US style. We stayed in hostel in buffalo which was clean and quiet and cheap as chips.

Best of luck!
2643 grafts with Dr Feller 07/03/2006
Strip with tricho closure.
Proscar 1/2 pill 3 x week
Nanothik shampoo 3 x week
Hair greed! it happens to the best of us!

#5 PB_

PB_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,455 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 07:34 PM

Hi Lollipop,

All the best for your HT smile.gif

As for tips, BadHairUK posted some pics of a naked cowgirl - I don't know if she's around this time of year but something to look out for in Central Manhattan (I bet she has erect nipples if she is out naked) wink.gif

PB_

4532 grafts in two procedures with Dr Feller
Dr Feller 17.11.2005 - 2700 grafts into front 1/3 - excellent growth
Dr Feller 8.6.2007 - 1832 grafts in total - 1300 dense packed into hairline @ 65+ grafts/cm2 and 532 into crown (almost all singles at the front with a few doubles at back of hairline - all crown grafts are multi hair grafts)
Dr Lindsey June 2008 - 711 FUE
My Webpage

#6 stevo

stevo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 08:01 PM

New York is a great place you will love it. I couldnt think of a better place to have a HT.

All the best wink.gif
2600 grafts Dr Feller 28/01/08.
3024 grafts Dr Feller 15/01/07.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users