16 replies to this topic

#1 DaMo_HaIr

DaMo_HaIr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 02:38 PM

Hi guys i have tried using every other type of hair concealer on the market and found Nanogen to be the cleanest and far better the nthe others.Your comments would be appreciated.

www.inperth.com.au/users/damo/

Rgds
Damo

#2 johnyd473

johnyd473

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 09:33 PM

:)
Hairy
IPB ImageIPB Image

#3 DaMo_HaIr

DaMo_HaIr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 08:50 AM

Johnny i have had a couple of transplants now and find it great to cover up the thin patches thats all.It really does work wonders this stuff!

Damo

#4 johnyd473

johnyd473

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 11:27 PM

:angry:
Hairy
IPB ImageIPB Image

#5 DaMo_HaIr

DaMo_HaIr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 02:37 PM

Johny it will amze you on what it can do to conceal perfectly.I use it only when i go out to a big occasion!

Damo

#6 JayJay

JayJay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 11:34 PM

i use nanogen or toppik and they are both are great products, use it with V05 Texturising Gum (if you wana style your hair) and it will make your hair look well thick. my mate said to me he wish he had hair as thick as mine

#7 TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:59 AM

Hey jay jay, where do you get your nanogen from in the uk?

Cheers

Tom
2643 grafts with Dr Feller 07/03/2006
Strip with tricho closure.
Proscar 1/2 pill 3 x week
Nanothik shampoo 3 x week
Hair greed! it happens to the best of us!

#8 JayJay

JayJay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:21 PM

i get mine off the nanogen web site and just follow the links. www.nanogen.co.uk

#9 DaMo_HaIr

DaMo_HaIr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 02:29 PM

JayJay its just so easy to use andto hide those thinning areas isnt it.

Damo

#10 JayJay

JayJay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 03:08 PM

yeah its great stuff, can be a tad messy. gives you a much fulller look in seconds

#11 DaMo_HaIr

DaMo_HaIr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 02:20 PM

I only use it now and then because i dont really need to use it as much now that i have had a HT.Everynow and then i put some in the crown area to hide where its thinning alittle.

Damo

#12 rutters

rutters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 10:10 AM

hi guys..my browser wouldn't open that link. is there anywhere else I can get it? is it expensive?

@johnyd473
U still got that 1/2 bottle going spare? I could do with trying it 1st before I buy

cheers

#13 johnyd473

johnyd473

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:20 PM

:P
Hairy
IPB ImageIPB Image

#14 Bill

Bill

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 01:16 PM

Ahm

There is a link to Nanogen at the top and bottom of this post :P

Bill

#15 Trigun

Trigun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 11:49 PM

I was thinking if getting some nanogen or toppik. Are there any before or after pictures online to show how this actually looks? Is it good for diffuse thinning - kind of like Mell Gibson had but not as bad.?

#16 johnobrien

johnobrien

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 07:09 AM

Can you explain why if you don't work for nanogen you seem to be their spokesperson? You are extolling its virtues practically non-stop .If anyone mentions nanogen you reply immediately. Someone said that the spray smelled and you said 'Oh no, I think it smells like coconut, it is lovely.'
Are you just a regular customer? Let others read your posts and decide if they are balanced and from a genuine customer.
What kind of discussion board is this? I noticed that when anyone suggests a product they use that isn't nanogen or Toppik it gets thrown off! All take notice my message will be thrown off soon!

Hi guys i have tried using every other type of hair concealer on the market and found Nanogen to be the cleanest and far better the nthe others.Your comments would be appreciated.

Rgds
Damo

Can you explain why if you don't work for nanogen you seem to be their spokesperson? You are extolling its virtues practically non-stop .If anyone mentions nanogen you reply immediately. Someone said that the spray smelled and you said 'Oh no, I think it smells like coconut, it is lovely.'
Are you just a regular customer? Let others read your posts and decide if they are balanced and from a genuine customer.
What kind of discussion board is this? I noticed that when anyone suggests a product they use that isn't nanogen or Toppik it gets thrown off! All take notice my message will be thrown off soon!

#17 i-hate-propecia

i-hate-propecia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE(johnobrien @ Jul 15 2006, 07:09 AM)  

QUOTE(DaMo_HaIr @ Aug 29 2005, 02:38 PM)  

Rgds
Damo

AGAIN - 3 POSTS - EXACTLY THE SAME FROM JOHN O BRIEN
John - you go around accusing everybody that compliments nanogen as them working for nanogen but i have looked at all your posts and all you do is recommend Instant Hair. I reckon the lady doth protest too much me thinks. I have tried Instant Hair and it is rubbish compared with both Nanogen and Toppik. I am going to leave this message whereever i find you commenting. How do we know YOU don't work for Instant Hair?

I THINK BILL SHOULD THROW THIS COWBOY OFF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users